Thursday, February 3, 2011

oops.

I somehow deleted my last post "Luxury-ess: Love"- which makes me very sad because it is the one and only time I didn't save a copy first and just wrote/posted quickly without being RESPONSIBLE.  Deep sigh.  Frowning face.
How did I do that?  You'd think it would be an obvious mistake and that I could at least remember deleting it, but no. It magically removed itself from my page.  And, I've been attempting IT Recovery Mission Impossible ever since.
I am going to hope that somehow it comes back to me as magically as it disappeared.  Maybe when I wake in the morning I will get a present, a LOVEly present called "Recovered Post".  Fingers crossed, toes crossed, eyes crossed... whatever it takes, I'm crossing all parts available.
Sorry for the blank space under the title.  I hope to fix it soon.
Good night.

No comments: