Thursday, February 3, 2011

I found it again!

I really wished "I did it again!" would have worked as a title considering I've just mentioned Britney Spears in a public post today and the previous post is named "oops".  It would have made this whole bit of madness seem intentional on a more Universal level... but it just didn't work.  Close enough, though.
Good news!  Guess what.  Yes.  I found my missing blog post.
Ooah! Ooah!  I just raised the roof!
Turns out my wishes get granted these days quicker than over night, yes sir'ee!
What happens when a not-completely-computer-techno-literate gal like me lands in a heap of techno-trouble?  She tries to be IT genius... but it doesn't work.  Then, she pouts a little bit because it doesn't.  She scurries like a mad scientist from room to room, huffing and puffing and mumbling.  She forget to eat dinner in the midst of her worry.  When she remembers she forgot to eat dinner, she heads to the fridge to eat cheese and strawberries and calls her mom and dad to complain about how she messed up and it sucks.
Then, she remembers, "Oh, you know, I'm really a lot more positive than this.  I will find it."  She sighs and sucks on her strawberry as she twiddles her hair and looks up and around as if the answer exists in her eyebrows.  Then, drum roll...... she gets it. She starts to use her own resources and NOT try and morph into an IT wizard.
My resources?  Husband, sister, mother, father.
Yes.  That close to home.  That is where my answer rests.

I said to myself, "Sister gets my entries as soon as I post them.  She told me once that she doesn't even click on my blog, she reads them as they are sent... as a full article.  Husband gets them too!"
Then, I snatched his blackberry up like a ninja and scrolled, and there she was- the sweetest sight to my previously sad little eyes.  My entire entry as originally sent.  Meaning, there were words on the page!
I am taking a deep breath and releasing.  Feels so good.  Mission Accomplished.
I found it at 11:02.  That's no coincidence, friends.  That's my sign.  That is an angel's way of saying, "See, when you relax and let us in, we give you the answers you seek."
After I copied and pasted and emailed and forwarded and all of the above over and over, I ran upstairs and gave Nick the biggest smashed-up lip kiss a sleeping man has ever gotten.  He was pretty cute about it.  He has no clue what he did that was so great, but claims it.  His eyes were fuzzy, but I think he got my point.  I am very happy that his phone gave me my magic.  He gets credit.
This is why I never, ever give up.  Even if I say I am going to bed, I keep trying.  I might be trying with a different strategy, a more relaxed natural method, but I'm still convinced I will find what I'm looking for... and I did.  Lesson reiterated.  There is ALWAYS an answer.  Change where you look.
I'm going to repost the post.  Check back for it.
smiles here.
 

No comments: