Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rebirth

Rebirth

1. To get to the future I desire, to get to the truth I seek, do I reach out or do I reach within for that guiding hand to hold?

2. I could force this, I could manage, or I could let myself unfold.

3. I close my eyes and see the plunge through dark space, feel the weight of the speed, hear the distinct void of sound, and lunge through this place between my old self and the new me.

4. Every second of every day, this is so.

5. With each blink is an opportunity to do the same again; with each breath is permission.

6. I can change this easily.

7. Do I decide to?

8. Did I come through nothing to get here?

9. Was that emptiness I just leapt through or was it transformation?

10. I open my eyes and stand here now, in this new spot I’ve found, bathed in fresh wishes.

11. I am to be; imagination and hope has painted me new.

No comments: